Monday, November 24, 2014

pfast

So parents I had the weirdest dream. I had a dream i really did bring a mongolian baby home and a cute puppy. And you were like soo happy. Like at first you were really mad but you loved the baby and the puppy so much right away then you weren't mad anymore. So yeah don't ever encourage that behavior from me.

This week was soo good, so fast and so busy. I went on 2 exchanges with 2 different companionship. I loove exchanges cause I get to see people in other wards, that I never get to see. And I have so much fun with the sisters and learn soo much.

And I'm learning how important keeping the sabbath day holy is. Omg there are so many less actives that get baptized, and go straight into less-activeness because they  get a job where they have to work on Sunday all of a sudden. So one of my investigators REALLY wants to get baptized, but he's not ready because he still works on Sundays and only sits in 1 hour of church. So this week we are going to lay it down and talk about how important obedience is to all the commandments.  Anyway I ran out of time sorry. I have a lot of funny sayings this week, but i forgot my planner. These are the one's I remember:

"Nephi is being so hot right now" (I was reading 1 Nephi 6 or 7 or somewhere around their and he like burst some bands, And they tell you to imagine the stories in your head as your reading. And in the middle of study I said exactly what i was thinking to my companion) 

"Oreos are TOTALLY healthy" (Sister Peterson, the new missionary who was in a Miss Pageant)

LOVE YOU FAMILY!

BY THE WAY THANK YOU FOR THE PACKAGE AND THE LETTER! I can't wait to make no-bakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment