Friday, September 13, 2013

Called to Serve In The Mongolia Ulaanbaatar Mission

Sara left for the MTC to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on September 11th, 2013. She will be in the MTC until November to recieve training and learn the Mongolian language. I am one of Sara's many best friends, NaTaya, and will be posting her letters, pictures and other religious things on this blog for the duration of her mission (1.5 years).

She would love to hear from you. Her email address or postal code for letters is on the left hand side of this blog; keep in mind letters may take a year and a half to get to her, but it's worth a shot.

Hope you enjoy the blog and love reading her letters as much as I do. Here is a little message from Sara:
"Well ... I get set apart to be an LDS missionary for 18 months for my assignment on Mongolia. I'm so grateful for everyone and I feel so blessed for the many people I get to call my family and friends. Write me!"

- The Blog Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment