Sunday, August 24, 2014

Starting

This week we had a baptism. I'm so thankful. I didn't have any in Darxhan so I was reminded again the joy that comes from witnessing the service. Her name is Javsma and I played the piano so i was sittin on the stand during the baptismal talks.  And I LOVE staring at the people getting baptized. I couldn't stop smiling at her. I probably looked really stupid if people were looking at me. But i don't care.  And I still get sad over my Darxhan investigators that rejected us after a month. I still pray for them so much. But all that will be swallowed up in the joy from when they will be baptized. Anyway, we started teaching javsma's daughter. She use to go when she was younger, so she understand a lot and wants to get baptized next month.

We are still trying to find investigators. I dont' know how my first companion white washed. I didn't not understand how hard it was. But I love my area.  It's so beautiful.

Everyone watch this: Click picture to watch



In my study, i read about the Jaredites.  Okay so many miracles with this people. The Lord commanded them to build these boats and go across the water.  They had to be built well and "tight like a dish", so they would be safe. So they were in the barges a very long time and being tossed from storms and waves and who know what else.. And the greatest thing about it is they never complained. "...And they did sing praises unto the Lord; yea, the brother of Jared did sing praises unto the Lord, and he did thank and praise the Lord all the day long; and when the night came, they did not cease to praise the Lord".  Okay I can't even imagine that. I just remember how many car trips i've been on with my family. Complaining was always part of it. Especially when i was younger.  But they never stopped praising the Lord, all the day long they praised him. I realized I need to be more thankful.  haha always.  But I know that Heavenly Father and His Son Live. I know that they Love us perfectly. I know that they give us our experiences for our good. I know that when we trust them, everything will be okay.  The gospel is the only way to live truly happy in this life and the next.  Our potential is more than we can ever imagine.  

Well love you family! 

Ps - Be honest who else but my parents reads my emails?? 

Tweets:

How do you describe "indie" music in Mongolian??  #2ndlanguageproblems 

No comments:

Post a Comment