Friday, October 25, 2013

Physical Basketball

Family!

Well I have 2.5 weeks left of the MTC... That is crazy.  I can't imagine being on the other side of the world.  I just feel like I'm going to go back to work after I leave the MTC.

Monoglian is still very hard. I don't speak it enough.  The challenge is that I don't have a companion to practice with all the time.  But I guess I will learn it a lot faster when I get there. We teach about 6 lessons a week in Mongolian.  Every time is so hard and almost painful. But I can feel myself improving slightly and plus it's not about me but the "investigator".

Also, I need pictures of our family in a little photo album or something.  Apparently it's really big in Mongolia to always share you family pictures when you meet someone.

I still get to be sister trainer leader and it's such a blessing.  I get to meet the most amazing people from around the world. Last week there was the Sister named Sister Namatumba or something. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT. She is from Uganda. And if i could imagine a Ugandan princess it would be her. She is sooo graceful how she speaks and walks and just everything.  So she is 28. She got baptized when she was 17 but her parents were against it, so they wouldn't let her go back to church to get confirmed.  So finally just a year ago she got baptized.  And now she's on a mission.  I swear she is one of those people you can just feel their testimony being around them.  She is going to the London England Visitor's Center Mission.  And her accent is just beautiful.  

Also - Stone is so witty! I can't believe it he cracks me up.

I keep missing everyone's birthday.  But I promise I knew it was Ben's birthday last week and then Rane and Garrett's last month.  

I always forget what to write when I get on email.

Love you!

Sister Eskelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment